The Fundraising Coordinator is an unpaid remote volunteer position. This role will assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to continue to build relationships with leads, donors, and organization
This role contributes to The Robin Foundation’s vision by showing the relationship between donations and the importance of each donation in saving lives from overdosing and harm reduction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and management of the Robin Foundation’s year-long fundraising initiatives.
- Collaborate with staff & other volunteers on #GivingTuesday, Overdose Awareness Day, and year-end fundraising efforts.
- Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
- Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
- Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
- Assist is creating the Robin Foundation annual fundraising plan.
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
Skills & Personal Traits
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker.
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations.
- Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Works well independently and proactively as part of a team.
American SPCC is a 501(c)3 top-rated nonprofit charitable organization | www.americanspcc.org Page 1 of 3
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience.
- Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
Micro influencers with fundraising portfolios and large social media networks are an asset.