The Event coordinator is responsible for the planning of events that will help increase the presence of the Robin Foundation in communities and virtually.
This role contributes to The Robin Foundation’s vision by creating a safe space where we can normalize the conversations surrounding overdose and answer questions/concerns that individuals may have.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning community and virtual events
- Finding venues
- Event sponsors(venue, food, other donations)
- Collaborate with other teams for and special events that assist with campaigns;
- Volunteer events
- Organizational events
- Donor events
- Community outreach
- Digital events
- Giving Tuesday, Overdose Awareness day, End of year fundraising
- Sending invitations to various lists regarding events based on their segment
- Invite potential and current business partners to events
- Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
- Assist is creating the Robin Foundation annual fundraising plan.
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
Skills & Personal Traits
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker.
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations.
- Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills